Beverly Hills 90210?
Yes, the iconic 1980s prime time soap opera has an important lesson to share about how to maximize your authority on Facebook – and all social media platforms.
Once again, I give a tip of the hat to authority marketing guru Brian Horn for presenting this incredible analogy between serial television and expert positioning in social media.
Brian’s message is that, in order to maintain top-of-mind status and ongoing engagement with a growing audience on Facebook, you should do the following:
- Create five distinct story lines
- One story line is dead serious, one is light, three are in-between
- Only one story line involves your business
- The others speak to your life passions, interests or humorous pursuits
- Use powerful images to support your messages
- Cycle through the story lines throughout the week
- Lather, rinse, repeat
There’s not enough time or space for me to explain this strategy in detail here. Give me a call if you’d like more information.
Or tell me to handle the whole production for you for under $500 per month.
CUT! That’s a wrap.